18th March, 2020
1. In line with the instructions of the Governor of the New York State with regard to Coronavirus pandemic, all the in person services of the Consulate General have been suspended until further notice. Whereas, telephone (646-645-7242, 929-424-2758), email and postal service will continue as usual.
2. Only if it is very urgent and immediate, in that case, you may contact as below
Hotline 1: 646-645-7242
Hotline 2: 929-424-2758
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For details please visit Consulate’s website www.bdcgny.org
3. Community members are advised to stay home and to follow all the instructions of NYC Mayor Office, and New York State Governor’s Office.
4. Please strictly follow the corona virus related instructions/advice of the local government at the following links:
5. Visa seekers are suggested not to travel to Bangladesh now.
6. Issuance of “On Arrival Visa” in Bangladesh will remain suspended up to April 30, 2020.
7. “Coronavirus Free” certificate must be provided before the immigration of Bangladesh by the visitors who have already been issued visa.