Transfer of NVR

Transfer the NVR  to new passport  the applicant must submit the following:

  • One copy of completed Application Form for NVR seal
  • One color photograph 2"X2" with white background
  • Passport, valid for at least six months
  • The applicant must have stay permit/work permit etc. of  the Consulate’s jurisdiction
  • Prescribed fee  in an acceptable method of payment.
  • Photocopy of the expired passport's page no.2 and NVR stamp page.