4th January, 2021
This is to inform all concerned that the admission of foreign students in Government and Private Medical and Dental Colleges for the Academic Year 2020-21 under Bangladesh Government’s Scholarship Programme has extended the deadline for submission of application forms for admission of foreign students in Government and Private Medical and Dental Colleges Scholarship Programme. According to the new deadline, applications forms can be submitted to the Consulate until 19th Feburary 2021 for Government Medical and Dental Colleges and for Private Medical and Dental Colleges until 21 March 2021 for the Academic Year 2020-21. The following should be noted while submitting the applications.
1. Four sets of duly filled in applications, four sets of passport copies, original copy of telegraphic transfer/SWIFT receipt and 4 (four) sets of duly attested Academic Certificate and Mark Sheets must be endorsed with the applications.
2. The application form is also available at www.mofa.gov.bd.
3. All applications form are requested to be sent through the US Department of State
4. Application form will be received in the Consulate from 09:30 am to 05:30 pm on all working days until the above mentioned date.
5. Criteria and procedure of application of foreign students for the said course as well as application form are:
For Criteria & Procedure/Application: https://bdcgny.org/uploads/Admission%20circular%20for%20Foreign%20students%20for%20the%20Academic%20Year.pdf